Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+nimbuzz, +nimbuzz tricks, +nimbuzz web flood

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1.do not abuse anyone or personal comment to anyone. 2.do not promote your website or forum on this forum.. 3.dont post illegal contents on this forum. 4.do not repeat the posts. thnx regards, team nimbuzz-india

PREMIUM FOLDER HIDING AND UNHIDING TRICK FOR WINDOW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PREMIUM FOLDER HIDING AND UNHIDING TRICK FOR WINDOW Empty
PostSubject: PREMIUM FOLDER HIDING AND UNHIDING TRICK FOR WINDOW   PREMIUM FOLDER HIDING AND UNHIDING TRICK FOR WINDOW Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:04 am

PREMIUM FOLDER HIDING TRICK FOR WINDOWS

Today I will teach U a best and the most premium way to hide your personal stuff from the unknown or strangers eyes. The one simplest way everybody uses is just going to tools/folder option/view/then selecting hide folder and that’s it but I will tell you the best way in which if a unknown person selects view hidden files than also it will be not visible to anyone.

How to Hide Folder .:

1. First create the folder in the drive you want too hide.
example : Creating ABC folder in D: drive

2. Now you have all the stuff which U want to hide from the people in ABC folder which is in D: drive

3. Now go to RUN by hitting Windows key + R

4. Type attrib +s +h D:/ABC

5. The above one is the command for hiding the folder, in above command D is the drive name and ABC is the folder name as I mentioned above.

6. Now simply hit Enter to Hide and vanish away ABC folder and become safe from the unattended stranger.

How to Unhide Folder .:

1. Now you had learned to hide your folder in a premium way well ya you can test it by going to tools/folder option/show hidden files, it will still not show and its totally hidden.

2. Now to unhide it what you need to do is too simply reverse the RUN Command which you previously gave to hide your folder.

3. Now again open RUN and reverse the command attrib –s –h D:/ABC

4. That’s it now you had reveled your personal files so hide them again or I will see them Smile
Back to top Go down
https://nimbuzz.forummotion.com

PREMIUM FOLDER HIDING AND UNHIDING TRICK FOR WINDOW
Page 1 of 1