Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+nimbuzz, +nimbuzz tricks, +nimbuzz web flood

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1.do not abuse anyone or personal comment to anyone. 2.do not promote your website or forum on this forum.. 3.dont post illegal contents on this forum. 4.do not repeat the posts. thnx regards, team nimbuzz-india

Nuke Room Maker V1.0.0 (for series rooms)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magicsreejesh

Magicsreejesh

Nuke Room Maker V1.0.0 (for series rooms) Empty
PostSubject: Nuke Room Maker V1.0.0 (for series rooms)   Nuke Room Maker V1.0.0 (for series rooms) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As according to nimbuzz rule each id can make only 5 rooms at a time. So, here is a tool Nuke room maker for server lovers. Just put series of a flood id and chose your room name like,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_world_nuke_lovers-=1=- to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_world_nuke_lovers-=100=- its very simple to make rooms by this tool. If still some problem in using it comment here or see the snap above.

NOTE:- Be sure that you put p_ass_word to rooms, though i have coded the tool in such a way that it will ask for room p_ass_word ifugot forget. Next, it may happen that the reasult box show that room already exists..so it will autometically switch to next room name. These all may seem you ppl as bouncer but when you will try you will get what i am talking about.

Enj0y with Nuke…;-)

And ya at last i tell you one thing that, there is some secret text box just for fun…:-D if you put a secret text there, the tool will get a bit bigger n show you xml counsel, but as it is a secret code…findout yourself.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Nuke Room Maker V1.0.0 (for series rooms)
Page 1 of 1